Saturday, October 4, 2008

thane

I am officially sucking at the travel-blogging thing. I have just been too busy and had too infrequent access to the internet to maintain this properly. Also, I haven't been doing anything new or touristy that would be good to write about. Erica and I have been very very busy, but this trip has turned into more of a business trip than a pleasure trip, so we've been working. I don't think either of us has taken a picture in 2 weeks.

At the moment I'm in an internet cafe in Thane, which is just outside of Mumbai, where we're staying. Erica is in Hyderabad for the day, I am just waiting for her to get back tonight, then we'll probably go out one last time in Mumbai - we fly back home tomorrow night. Originally we were supposed to come back last Monday, but we pushed our flight back. A bunch of funny things have happened which I will write about, but it'll have to be once I get home, because this keyboard is kind of stiff and hard to type on for extended periods of time.

I don't know what the hell is going on with the weather right now, but the sky outside is a weird hazy yellow-orange-peach color. Not like a sunset, it's all over. So kind of ominous and scary looking. I am going to get some dinner and go hide inside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya mel! I watched Kahbie Kushi Kahbie Gham (i may have messed up that spelling) yesterday and I thought of you! Also, is Amitabh's character totally totally hitting on rani thingy's character? does he want a daughter-in-law or a mistress??

Julia

Anya said...

Sounds like you've had a great time while I've been lost to the world beyond my fence

/Anya x